Developing the research capability of nurses will enhance patient care and health outcomes. A knowledgeable, research-enabled and research-active nursing workforce is fundamental to quality, safety and innovation in cancer care.
Areas of impact can include:
- Equitable access to treatment
- Symptom and side-effect management
- Patient-centred models of care
- Care coordination and navigation
- Patient education and self-management
Register your interest and contact
Register your interest
For further information about the program, please contact NLR-Hub@unimelb.edu.au.